Biodolomer® is a high-quality mineral filled biomaterial
Compostable, biodegradable and contain renewable resources.
- compostable and biodegradable
- contains renewable resources
- printable and weldable
- ready to use in existing machine equipment
Biodolomer® may be converted to a wide variety of blown film applications ranging from organic waste bags, shopping bags, and agricultural film. Biodolomer® is available for bottle blowing, thermoforming, and injection molded conversion.
Why calcium carbonate?
Calcium carbonate contributes to the Earth's natural fertility.
That is why Gaia adds calcium carbonate in Biodolomer®.
- Calcium carbonate is added in growing medium to raise the pH interval and supply plant life with calcium and magnesium to raise growth potential.
- Calcium carbonate contains trace minerals like silica which also improves growth. Silica gives nutrition, mechanical strength, and resistance against fungal diseases.
- Calcium carbonate is used to counteract acidification. That is why calcium carbonate is spread over fields, lakes, and forests to neutralize the pH value.